1. Drain contaminated, spore filled fount.
2. Fill fountain tank up with clean water.
3. Add Mold Stop - 1 Pint (16 oz.) for every 5-10 gallons of infected water. Allow mixture to thoroughly circulate for 30 minutes.
Note: Include the treatment of all fountain rollers during the eradication process. (Fill a spray bottle with water diluted Mold Stop and spray all fount carrying rollers) Follow all local, state and federal safety measures.
Drain tanks and refill with fresh water. (see below 1 thru 5)
1. Add Microburst Systems Kleener Powder Step 1, recirculate for at least 25 mins.
2. Add Microburst Systems Kleener Powder Step 2 right into the dirty Step 1, allow to recirculate for 15 minutes.
3. Drain tank.
4. Thoroughly flush with clean water.
5. Refill with fresh fountain solution. Dose with 1/4 oz. Mold Stop per gallon of water as a final precaution.
For more information click here.